They say that giving is better than receiving, but who says you can’t do both? Educents just launched a new program that will help you AND your friends save money on innovative products that keep kids excited about learning. They are one of my favorite homeschooling resources.
If you’re not already familiar with Educents – here’s the scoop. Educents is the best place to discover new ways to make learning fun. Find innovative products and ideas created by a community of experts in education.
Innovative items that make learning fun:
- The Magic School Bus Science Club – A 12-month science journey delivered to your front doorstep.
- Life of Fred – These books weave math (and other lessons) into a funny story about Fred, the 5-year-old math prodigy.
- Times Tales – Proven to teach children their times tables in an hour.
- Magformers – Develop motor skills, geometric thinking, and problem-solving with the click of these magnetic tiles.
- NEW! Front Row Online Math Program – A standard-aligned technology for K-8 classrooms.
Give $10, Get $10
If you’re new to Educents, help me earn credit! I have a couple items on my wishlist I’d love to test out and share with you. Use my referral link to sign up. You will receive an email for $10 off your first order of $25 or more (adding some of the items above will fit the bill).
If you’re already an Educents member, you can earn $10 for every friend who signs up and makes a purchase of $25 or more. Simply go to your account page and find your unique referral URL, scroll down to “Earn Edubucks by referring your friends” and copy the link.
A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you trust.
Invite your friends, your parents, and all the rock-star educators in your life! This deal will help everyone save a pretty penny on top products like the insanely popular Life of Fred or Times Tales.